Episode 28: Why Omnichannel is the Key to Success, with Buckley Barlow
Buckley Barlow works with forward-thinking organizations, teams, executives, and investors to meet growth goals: increasing sales and revenues, improving customer retention and repeat visit rates, reducing shopping cart abandonment, streamlining sales processes, and other strategic and tactical initiatives across the digital growth marketing spectrum.
His growth models syncs product, engineering, data, growth, marketing, and sales divisions to drive sustainable growth.
He owned (and later sold) two full-stack marketing agencies which handled startups and Fortune 500 companies, with customized solutions for every client. In addition, he has built and sold ventures in the medical, SaaS, software, technology, marketing, web, media, and consumer product industries.
Buckley was an early growth team member of an Inc. 500 company, which he helped grow over 100,000% (from $51k in revenues to over $60mm) in a few short years before being recruited as COO of a publicly traded sports management company.
For the last decade, he has consulted with various Private Equity Groups (PEGs) and emerging growth companies. He handles sensitive and confidential information on a daily basis, and is well-versed in the communication protocols and compliance issues relevant to publicly-traded companies.
In addition, Buckley blogs at In The Know, a learning path hub for forward-thinking organizations and teams, and his content often ranks #1 on Google.
He is the author of “The Growth Code: The Key to Unlocking Growth in any Modern Business.”
“Omnichannel is where everything is blended. It’s this amazing experience.” – Buckley Barlow
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What growth really means
- How to do the press release so it works today
- Why you need to niche and segment your marketing
- Blending outbound and inbound marketing
- Why entrepreneurs have a leg up on brands when it comes to jumping onto new platforms
- Using customer-centric data and why you need to use psychographic data if you want to understand the full story
- How mobile devices blend online and offline activity
- Omnichannel marketing: why every part of a brand must come together to form a cohesive whole
- Why processes need to change for Omnichannel to work
- Why you can’t teach strategy
Ways to contact Buckley:
- Website: www.rocketsource.co
- Website: beintheknow.co
- Book: “The Growth Code: The Key to Unlocking Growth in any Modern Business”